The StratLab research laboratory conducts extensive research and development work in an attempt to promote the convergence of disciplines to optimize and improve the strategy and management of organizations.
The laboratory conducts research and develops concepts at the crossroads of scientific disciplines to solve complex problems related to social phenomena, organization and technology.
Working on behalf of large companies and administrations, StratLab plays a key role in the research and development of organizations and in the support of their development. Our research allows us to implement new practices, to anticipate changes that may have an impact on the organization, and also to detect weak signals that will make a difference in the future. All this research is also accompanied by a human component, which takes into account issues of leadership, management, psychology, and organizational behavior.
In addition, StratLab focuses on breakthrough innovations in human behavior, products, processes, and services.
J. Aboiron, PhD (Coordinator)
Q. Commine, PhD
C. Dumesnil, PhD
R. Henríquez, PhD
J.-C. Javillier, PhD
C. Kiss, Engineer
D. Lamoureux, Sciences Po Paris
A. Moradi, PhD
C. Van Dorpe, INSEAD
F. Vasselin, PhD
J. Hombrecher, PhD
Seminars of Methodoly
Held on weekends in Barcelona or Paris and taught by a quali ed research director, the themes of this seminar are:
- «Epistemology – Research Methodology» to learn how to construct a eld of research, gather and process information, objectivisation procedure and how to de ne a problem.
- «Review of Litterature» to learn how dto nd academic articles and theories to build your own de nition of your problem and/or to nd a gap to explore in the theory.
Seminar on your field
This seminar is overseen by professionals with demonstrated expertise in their eld of practice. The seminar allow the doctoral students to establish an interface between knowledge acquired (even the mist theoretical ones) and real-life professional challenges.
We grant the school access to its network of specialists, professionals, researchers and Ph.D. holders to enable doctoral student to be supervised by an internationally renowned professional.
We are organised into 3 research and publication divisions:
- Finance (Bank, Corporate Finance, Trading)
- Strategy and Marketing (Innovation, International Business, Brand/Retail)
- The Governance division (Leadership, Human Resources, Ethic/Compliance)
The doctoral school is under the responsability of 10 personalities internationally renowned for their expertise and their international network.
Fees: 20 700 EUR